22 Aug Suji Ka Paratha | sooji Paratha | Rava Paratha
Suji Ka Paratha | sooji Paratha | Rava Paratha with step wise pictorial and video method is here.
The most easy recipe full of nutrients, proteins, vitamins & minerals is here. Suji, also known as Rava or semolina is good for Diabetics, vital for important body functions, provides great energy, a diet food during fever & a balanced food as a whole.
This recipe of suji Ka Paratha is one of the easiest recipe of Paratha we have ever tried. In making this suji Ka Paratha, you don’t need to put that extra efforts in kneading the dough. Also you don’t need to prepare the stuffing separately. Just all ingredients are to be assembled, prepare Paratha one by one and enjoy.
So if this suji Ka paratha is in your plate during the morning time, a healthy breakfast is guaranteed.
The other Paratha recipes in the blog are:
Video recipe of suji ka paratha
Text recipe of suji ka paratha
INGREDIENTS for suji ka paratha
Suji – 2 cup
Carom seeds – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Onion (chopped) – 1
Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
Green chilli (chopped) – 1
Salt as per taste
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
Oil – 2 tbsp + for frying
METHOD for preparing suji ka paratha
1. Take a pan and add water in it.
2. Add salt, carom seeds, 2 tbsp oil and place water for boiling.
3. When water begins to boil, switch off the flame.
4. Add suji and gently mix it.
5. Keep aside for 10 minutes so that suji turns cool.
6. Transfer suji mixture in a bowl and add red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, onion, ginger paste, green chilli and coriander leaves in it.
7. Mix everything with hand to make a dough. Don’t knead and also don’t add water.
8. Once done, begin the process of making suji Ka Paratha.
9. Take some portion out of suji dough, roll it between your palms and then roll it on surface with the help of a rolling pin. Use whole wheat flour, where ever needed.
10. Roll the Paratha to such an extent that it should neither be too thick nor too thin.
11. Spread few drops of oil or ghee on hot tawa and place Paratha on it.
12. Cook suji Ka Paratha from both the sides until turn golden brown. Fry with oil and ghee.
Your suji Ka Paratha is ready. Serve hot. We just love it with a cup of tea.
* If you don’t have measuring cups, don’t worry. You just have to take suji and water in equal proportion. Measure both with one same bowl.
* If disturbed, you can adjust the consistency of dough accordingly. If you dough has become loose, add more suji and if the dough has become extra hard, add warm water. Though there’s hardly any chance of your’s facing such difficulty.