15 Nov simple eggless vanilla sponge cake | eggless vanilla sponge cake recipe
simple eggless vanilla sponge cake | eggless vanilla sponge cake recipe with step wise pictorial and video method.
simple eggless vanilla sponge cake | eggless vanilla sponge cake recipe is really the most easiest method of making cake at home. there are hundreds of eggless vanilla sponge cake recipes which are said to be simple but we found the present one as the “most simple” one.
getting inspired from the recipe of Ms. Renu Kochhar Nagrath, an extremely talented home chef, the present recipe is prepared with no changes, except, we added less sugar. original recipe asked for 1 cup of sugar but we added 3/4th cup and are fully satisfied with the results. however everyone has his own taste buds and you can adjust the sugar as per your liking for sweetness.
this recipe of simple eggless vanilla sponge cake is this much easy that it can be easily made by anyone who has never ever tried baking. if you are a newbie and don’t know even the A, B, C of baking cakes, making this cake is just like snapping your fingers.
what to say of elders but kids can also make it on their own, in most cases, even without your help. thought you must accompany them to witness the happiness on their face while they are making the most easy and simple eggless vanilla sponge cake.
the process of making this simple eggless vanilla sponge cake is given herein below but that is just a formality because the list of ingredients in itself is a process. You just have to accumulate everything, mix, pour, bake and ….you are done
yet, let’s begin with the formal method….
YouTube – simple eggless vanilla sponge cake
Text recipe of simple eggless vanilla sponge cake
all purpose flour / maida – 2 cup
baking soda – 1 tsp
baking powder – 1.5 tsp
sugar – 3/4 cup
curd – 1 cup
vegetable oil – 1/2 cup + few drops for greasing
milk – 1/2 cup
vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
i. curd and milk should be at room temperature.
ii. no need to powder the sugar. add as it is.
1. switch on the oven for preheating @180°C.
2. grease a baking tin with oil and keep aside.
3. take a bowl and add all the ingredients mentioned above.
4. mix them and make a smooth batter with no lumps.
5. pour into a greased cake tin.
6. place the tin in the middle rack of the oven (with both the rods on).
7. bake for about 40 to 45 minutes till golden brown from top. baking time many vary in your case because every oven is different.
8. to check the done-ness of cake, insert toothpick in the cake. if the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is properly baked, otherwise bake for some more time.
9. remove cake from oven. let it cool down, invert and slice.
For more eggless cake recipes in this blog, please click here
Feel Free To Ask Queries, If Any…
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
Please subscribe to get easy access to our new and upcoming recipes.