19 Feb homemade eggless atta suji noodles | homemade noodles | how to cook noodles at home
homemade eggless atta suji noodles | homemade noodles | how to cook noodles at home with step wise pictorial and video method.
Certain recipes are very lovable to us just because we need them oftenly and we have found a very easy and convenient way to cook them at home.
These Noodles are amongst such recipes. There’s no need to tell that how much love children have for the Noodles and when you have discovered an easy way to prepare firstly raw Noodles and thereafter finally cook them in your own kitchen, that feel is beyond all awesomeness.
So let’s go ahead with the preparation of homemade eggless atta suji noodles.
YouTube : homemade eggless atta suji noodles
Homemade eggless atta suji raw noodles – 2 cups
Vegetables (Mixed/thinly chopped or into Juliennes) – 1.5 cup
(We used carrots, spring onion, capsicum & cabbage)
ginger (chopped) – 1 tsp
garlic (chopped) – 1 tsp
Onion (chopped) – 1/4 cup
spring onion bulbs (chopped) – 1/4 cup
salt as per taste
black pepper – 1/2 tsp
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
Green chilli hot sauce – 2 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a wok or pan.
2. add ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
3. add onions, spring onion bulbs and cook till they turn translucent.
4. Add all the veggies & mix.
5. add salt & black pepper and toss & stir fry on a high flame till the veggies are almost cooked (don’t let the veggies turn completely soft because Noodles taste best if some crunch remains there in the vegetables). it will take just about 2 minutes.
5. add soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar. mix.
6. add noodles and keep on tossing and stirring till all the veggies are mixed well with the noodles for a minute or two.
Your homemade eggless atta suji noodles are ready. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
* By way of this method we are preparing the Noodles which we have prepared at home. But by using the similar process, you can also prepare the store brought Noodles but for that boil the Noodles with salt and oil till they turn soft. Drain hot water, run Noodles from cold water and then add to veggies.
PAYAL BALI SHARMA