26 Feb Eggless Tutti Fruity Cake, tutti fruity cake, how to make tutti fruity cake eggless
Eggless tutti fruity cake with step wise pictorial recipe is here.
Thank ‘O’ Lord…
Finally a moment filled with happiness for us.
And why it shouldn’t be?
After all we are going to share our first recipe on our blog.
This is well understood that when the happiness is around us, we must welcome it with some sweet dish.
And now we are taking this opportunity to share our joy and happiness with you all with this very soft, spongy and melt in mouth eggless tutti fruity cake. This cake is so easy and delicious that once you try it, you will definitely love to try it time and again. If you look into the list of ingredients here under, you will realise that how basic are the ingredients to make this delicious eggless tutti fruity cake.
The other cake recipes in the blog are:
Coming back to eggless tutti fruity cake…let’s…
Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye….
INGREDIENTS for eggless tutti fruity cake
All Purpose Flour – 1 ½ cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Oil – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
Curd – 1 cup
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Tutti Fruity – 1/3 cup
Salt a pinch
Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
Apple cider vinegar or white vinegar – 1 tbsp
TOTAL TIME NEEDED:
50 to 55 minutes
METHOD for making eggless tutti fruity cake:
1. Keep all the ingredients ready.
2. Preheat oven at 180° C and grease a cake pan with oil.
3. Sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder & salt.
4. Take tutti fruity and add it to the flour.
5. Mix well and keep aside.
6. Take sugar, oil and vanilla essence in another bowl and mix well. Set aside.
7. Take curd, baking soda and vinegar in the third bowl and mix well. It will turn out to be a foamy mixture.
8. Now add both the mixtures i.e sugar mixture from the second bowl & Curd mixture from the third bowl in the flour.
9. Mix well. But don’t over do.
9. Pour the batter in the greased cake pan.
10. Place it in the pre heated oven for about half an hour. Bring out the cake pan from the oven and let it cool down completely.
11. Once cool, unmold the cake on a plate. Eggless tutti fruity cake is ready.
12. Cut into pieces in your desired proportion.
1. Keep an eye on the cake is always suggested while baking because there may be a difference in timing of preparation depending upon oven to oven. Mine took about 35 to 40 minutes.
2. Check your cake with the help of tooth pick. If the tooth pick comes out clean, it means cake is ready.
Both children and adults are going to cherish it. This much I can assure you.
Feel Free To Make Queries, if any
Payal Bali Sharma
Please Subscribe to have an access to our new and upcoming recipes.