01 Oct Eggless Custard Powder Cake
Stepwise Video and Pictorial recipe of Eggless Custard Powder Cake.
The best part of this Eggless Custard Powder Cake is that it doesn’t require any extraordinary and expensive ingredients. Made with the simple ingredients almost already available in every kitchen, it cake is so tasty, soft and moist and above all very easy to prepare.
All Purpose Flour/Maida – 1.5 Cup
Custard Powder – 3/4 Cup
Sugar – 3/4 Cup
Baking Powder – 2 tsp
Vegetable oil – 3/4 Cup
Milk – 1 Cup
Lemon Juice of 1 lemon
Time to Bake : 45 to 50 minutes
1. Grease the Cake tin with oil and keep aside.
2. Sieve All Purpose Flour, Custard Powder and Baking Powder in a bowl and mix them together. Keep aside.
3. In another bowl, add Sugar (preferably powdered) and Oil and mix them unless sugar melts.
4. Now transfer the Flour mix made in 1st bowl in step no. 2 to the oil-Sugar mixture in step no. 3.
5. Now gradually add Milk in installments and mix the mixture until you get a pouring consistency of the batter.
6. Add Lemon Juice and mix well.
7. Pour the Batter in greased pan, tap the pan and transfer to a pre-heated oven at the middle rack with both up and down rods on for 30 minutes.
8. After 30 minutes of baking, check the doneness Cake with the help of a toothpick or knife. If baked well, the toothpick or the knife inserted will come out clean without the Cake contents sticking to it. If you see the Cake sticking to the toothpick/knife, continue baking for another 10 minutes.
9. Once the Cake is ready, keep the tin it on wire rack and allow to cool completely.
10. Once cooled, invert the cake on a plate.
Your Eggless Custard Powder Cake is ready. Cut the cake in desired size & shape and serve.
* You can use different flavored Custard Powder to get different flavored cakes.
* Prefer to use powdered sugar. We used granuled sugar and it was a hard job to get it melted completely in oil. Rather it didn’t melt fully.
* You can also made this cake without Custard Powder. Use Corn Flour of same quantity but do use Vanilla or other essence for flavor of your choice.
* Baking time may vary depending on the type and make of the oven you use. It took us about 45 minutes to bake this cake.
Feel Free To Ask Queries, If Any…
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
Please Subscribe to get easy access to our new and upcoming recipes.