01 Apr egg free peanut butter cookies recipe, easy peanut butter cookies
egg free peanut butter cookies recipe, easy peanut butter cookies with video and step wise pictorial recipe is given here.
egg free peanut butter cookies recipe is undoubtedly one of the best cookies recipe we have ever tried and tasted. These cookies were in our wishlist since long and finally it came into existence now.
Actually peanuts are available and eaten in norther India during the whole winters. The Indian festival Lohri involves a Puja Parikrama around the bonfire and distribution of Prasad in which peanuts are one of the 6 things.
After Lohri, we still had lot of peanuts at home. The first thing we made with the peanuts where peanut butter and our son used to enjoy the peanut butter sandwich. Later he wanted to have something made with the peanut butter other than sandwich, so we decided to make this eggl free peanut butter cookies recipe.
VIDEO OF EGG FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE
EGG FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE IN TEXT
Whole wheat flour – 1/2 cup
All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
Butter – 1/4 Cup
Homemade Peanut butter – 3/4 cup
Powdered sugar – 1/2 Cup
Baking Soda a pinch
Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
About 16 Cookies (may vary depending upon the size you keep)
1. Switch on the oven for preheating and spread butter paper on the baking tray. Keep aside.
2. Take a big bowl and sieve whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder in it.
3. Add butter and mix the material to make it like breadcrumb consistency.
4. Add powdered sugar and give a slight mix.
5. Add peanut butter and mix the entire mixture into a dough.
6. Now make small balls out of the dough and keep placing on the baking tray.
7. Press a criss-cross into the top of the balls using the back of a fork. But don’t apply extra force so that the ball breaks down and shatters. For better understanding, please watch the video.
8. Bake @170°C for 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Your egg free peanut butter cookies are ready.
Enjoy it with a cup of tea…..
* Add more peanut butter just by spoon in case dough is causing trouble in coming together at stage no. 5. Alternatively you can add milk too but again just by spoons. We were out of peanut butter after adding 2/3rd cup so had to use milk only. We needed only 2 spoons of milk.
* Baking time may vary oven to oven.
* As long as the cookies are hot, they will have a soft texture. So don’t get worried. They will gain right texture on cooling down.
Feel Free To Ask Queries, If Any…
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
Please Subscribe to get easy access to our new and upcoming recipes.