01 May Coconut Milkshake
Here we have presented a delicious shake named Coconut Milkshake and the reason is obvious. Everyday, coconut has become one of the most favorite food item and is being used in many of the food items in one way or the other. The health benefits of coconut are numerous and that gives a reason to add coconut in our daily diet.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Coconuts
- Supports immune system health: it is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite
- Provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance
- Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Improves insulin secretion and symptoms associated with diabetes
- Helps protect the body from cancers due to insulin reduction, removal of free radicals that cause premature aging and degenerative disease
- Reduces risk of heart health and improves good cholesterol (HDL)
- Restores and supports thyroid function
- Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps keep hair and skin healthy and youthful looking, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and provides sun protection
Source : Sunwarrior
An easy way to make coconut milkshake is here. Just few ingredients need to be blended and an amazing and healthy drink is ready.
Milk (chilled) – 3/4 Glass
Coconut (fresh/grated) – 2 tbsp
Vanilla ice cream – 1 scoop (optional)
Sugar as per taste
Cardamom essence or cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
Green food color* – 2 drops
Ice cubes – 2-3
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender just for a minute and serve the Coconut Milkshake chilled.
*You can reduce or enhance the quantity of food color depending upon your liking. Also you can try some other food color or can skip it entirely because the color is used just to make the shake attractive, especially for kids.
If you are not using ice cream, then enhance the quantity to milk from ¾ to nearing 1 glass.
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
Please Subscribe to have an access to our new and upcoming recipes.