23 Dec Chocolate Chips Muffins | chocolate chips egg free muffins recipe
Chocolate Chips Muffins | chocolate chips egg free muffins recipe with step wise pictorial method.
These egg less muffins are so moist, soft, fluffy and above all very easy to make. Using Whole Wheat Flour instead of All Purpose Flour is a healthy choice. All you need few basic ingredients, 30-35 minutes and these delicious Chocolate Chips Muffins are all your’s.
Whole wheat flour – 1 cup + 1 tbsp extra
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Salt a pinch
Chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
Water (warm) – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Vinegar or lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
1. Switch on your oven at 180¤C for preheating.
2. Line a muffin tray with muffin liners and keep aside.
3. Take a small bowl, add chocolate chips and 1 tbsp of whole wheat flour in it. Mix them together and keep aside.
4. Take a sieve & add 1 cup whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt.Sift in some bowl and keep aside.
5. Take a pan, add warm water and sugar in it. Mix well until sugar dissolves.
6. Add oil & stir very well.
7. Now add vinegar & vanilla essence. Stir and mix very well again.
8. Now add this wet mixture with the dry mix already prepared at no. 1.
9. Mix both to a smooth batter but don’t over do the mixing part.
10. Now add chocolate chips and mix again.
15. Finally pour the batter in muffin liners upto 1/3 level with the help of a spoon.
16. Drop few chocolate chips on the top, if you like to.
17. Bake in the oven at 180¤C for 25 to 30 minutes till the tops are browned.
18. Insert a tooth pick or knife in the muffins to check whether the muffins are done or not. If the toothpick/knife comes out clean, they are ready.
19. Once done, remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool down.
Your eggless muffins are ready to be served.
PAYAL BALI SHARMA