22 Nov apple jam | apple jam recipe | how to make apple jam at home
apple jam | apple jam recipe | how to make apple jam at home with step wise pictorial and video method.
apple jam | apple jam recipe | how to make apple jam at home is a kind of recipe which is being loved by every child. Jam is one thing which is almost kept in the refrigerator of every home. You can also call it the instant food too in a way that while anyone is hungry and there’s nothing to eat, just open the door of refrigerator, bring out jam, apply on bread and you are cherished.
So a recipe which is helpful in so many ways and is made at home without much time and money and also healthy being preservatives free, how can you keep that away from your ‘to do list’ for a long.
So let’s begin with the recipe.
YouTube recipe of apple jam
Apples (medium sized) – 6
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Juice of 1 lemon
Water – 1 cup
1. Wash apples, peel* and chop roughly.
2. Take a pan and add apples along with water in it. Put on a medium heat.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and let apples cook.
4. Keep checking at intervals so that the water must be get absorbed and apples may stick to bottom.
5. After 10 to 15 minutes, the apples will turn soft and mushy.
6. Mash the apples finely with the potato masher. *
7. Add sugar and let the sugar melt. Keep stirring.
8. Cook the apples for some more time without covering them until they become like a mass.
9. Squeeze one lemon* into the mashed apples and mix well.
10. Let the mixture turns cool.
Your homemade apple jam is ready. Enjoy on a slice of bread or whatever way you like.
* Do not throw the peels and cores of apples. You can make out very interesting and amazing recipe out of them namely Apple peel and core jelly.
* While mashing the apples, it is up to you that what texture of jam you like. If you or your kids like fine creamy textured jam, then mash them finely. But if you to have small bits and chunks of apples in your jam, them don’t crush the mixture finely.
* In place of lemon juice, you can also add citric acid or tatri.
Feel Free To Ask Queries, If Any…
PAYAL BALI SHARMA